Friday, May 20, 2011

The Annual Arb Trip


So I've felt like a photographer again this week-it's been busy!  The senior shoot for Jamie started things off and I felt it went well, and I was really happy with the images.  Each semester in my HS photography class, I like to get the students to the Listeman Arboretum on the west side of Neillsville.  In the fall, we tend to shoot the colors and in the spring, wildflowers.  This time around, I never made it more than a hundred yard of the bus, and found myself moving very slowly looking for pictures in the small world of the forest.  Here are a few of my favorites.



Trillium

When I have time, I'll search Stan Tekiela's book: Wildflowers of Wisconsin and try to ID some of these flowers and plants.
More photos here:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150192221104469.324934.750289468&l=688f598595

No comments:

Post a Comment