Friday, October 1, 2010

First "real" post?

As always, I'm awake early-thinking about the day ahead, the weekend, what needs to be done.   Today in NHS DP we're off to the Listeman Arberatum on the edge of town.  I like to get students out once and a while to shoot together at a similar location.  Sure, the trees are turning color, but I never know what the arb will look like at 8:30 in the morning-it'd be better if it's location were on the east side of town!  We'll see what happens-some of the students have a super eye, so I'll be curious to look at their photos when we return and download.
This is a photo blog-so I better get something up here.
"Cat" tracks on Wedges Creek

2 comments:

  1. This is a cat track of some kind-Bobcat perhapes, but one interesting thing is a "small cougar" was sighted about 1 mile from where these tracks were found. Could it be that? May never know- a you cougar would be rare in Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great photo! Nature photography is my favorite (if you haven't already noticed) and even thought the tracks are the subject I think the leaf really adds to the picture!

    ReplyDelete