Friday, October 15, 2010

Self Portrait with Bus

The annual field trip to the arboretum was interesting as always-the kids roam around the trees, rocks and river looking for interesting subjects to make pictures of.  My camera is always along but it can be a challenge there-I've been there many times and the morning light has a hard time reaching down into the Listeman since it's on the lower west side of town.  No excuse, I know...there are always subjects even in the most impossible places.  It's all about attitude as we say in Special Olympics!  I shot maybe 30 or 40 frames and as we hunted for one lost student photographer, I grabbed this shot.  Works for me...photographers tend to not like to have their picture taken....so I let the mirror do it.
At the Arb.

No comments:

Post a Comment